Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oops!

Oops! I goofed! All I can say is that September, 08 had Hurricane "Ike" throwing us a curve all the way from Texas to Ohio, and not only did we have strong winds blow over trees all around us here at Van Wert, but it has also been like a Hurricane of activity at the Liberty Baptist Church of Van Wert, Ohio! Sorry for the lengthy wait for today's post! I promise to do better in the future. I'll give you a new church building update in my next presentation, but for now, here's Autumn leaves with Miley Burns on Grandpa and Grandma Burns' front porch! She's now a little over 13 months, and hanging on to scare crows to stand up! Miley's Dad told me on my cell phone yesterday that she took five steps alone at their house, so, "Pa Pa" can't wait to see that. I love this grin and hope you will too.

I'm Jim Burns and that's something to think about! (See photo below).